Bodhi 0.7.5 release

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 19:50:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 15:37 -0400, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> A suggestion: when critical path updates hit updates-testing, a
> notification should go to both devel at lists.fedoraproject.org and
> qa at lists.fedoraproject.org to encourage testing.

This would probably be too high traffic. We're working on making sure
there's easy processes for the proventesters to identify and quickly
provide feedback on critpath updates. fedora-easy-karma will soon sprout
options to list only critpath updates, or only critpath updates which do
not yet have sufficient feedback; I'm talking to Till about this now.
You can already view all pending critpath updates in Bodhi's web
interface and command line client, as per Luke's initial mail.

I think the updates-testing mails that get sent daily to test list (it's
not called qa) anyway could have the information on which updates are
critpath added, for sure. Or the critpath updates could even be listed
in a separate section, at the top.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey