How to lure me to updates-testing

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Wed Jun 30 21:48:30 UTC 2010

On Jun 30, 2010, at 3:44 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

> Nathanael Noblet wrote:
>> I presume a fedora account with certs are required for this?
>
> Yes, but for your karma to have any merit, you need a Fedora account.
> Non-Fedora account karma does not count.

Yup, and that's fine, just making sure my assumption wasn't in error.

> I agree a GUI would be nice for all of this, and I would be willing to
> create one, but time has been an issue lately.

I *totally* understand. I wouldn't mind helping where I could. I just thought illustrating how a comprehensive tool in this case built off those others would enable quicker/easier testing for less technical users.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet