FESCo wants a more sane updates policy (feedback requested)

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Mar 1 18:04:58 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have seen the long thread about Updates Policy. I just wish
to inform you that I (as part of the QA team) have been working
on a draft of exactly such a policy. I suppose I will be able
to make it public during this week. I will post a link here,
so all the people will have some basis what to discuss.

The timing of this discussion is quite interesting, because
otherwise the whole discussion would be around my proposal
about a week later. But we can always start a second
flamewar :) Just kidding, I hope people will have at least
a clearer ideas now, after so many posts sent.

That's all from me know, I just wanted to let you know that
a draft is coming.

Thanks,
Kamil Páral
QA team