Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Mar 3 01:37:20 UTC 2010

Jesse Keating wrote:
> That's a fair point, but there are significantly fewer people around to
> fix critical issues should they arise on a weekend, and after working 5
> weekdays, some of us like taking the weekend off.

Well, I'm around on the weekends and the lack of update pushes for the whole
weekend has irked me more than once. My intention is not to force you or
Josh Boyer to work on weekends, but maybe we can find a new volunteer to do
weekend pushes (and only weekend pushes, so they wouldn't be doing Fedora
work the full week)? And ideally, update pushes should eventually be
automatic, just like the Rawhide composes.

        Kevin Kofler