tor dependency insanity.

Chen Lei supercyper at 163.com
Wed Mar 3 02:51:33 UTC 2010

I think redhat-lsb should be  forbideen strictly to be used in official fedora and rpmfusion package, it's can only be used by third-part sofiware develpers and packagers who do not familiar with fedora and want their packagers to support multiple linux platform.
redhat-lsb is an encumbrance for normal rpm packages.
BTW, /var/lib/tor-data seems not used at all, maybe this directory should not be included in tor-core?

Regards,
Chen

在2010-03-03?03:35:46,"Dave?Jones"?<davej at redhat.com>?写道: