Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Mar 3 04:22:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 19:55 -0600, Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> Okay, I have to ask: why are you right and Kevin is wrong? What makes
> your vision of Fedora more worthy than his? (Especially when his is the
> apparent incumbent?)

Nothing actually and that's the point I'm making.  Without guidance from
our leadership, neither one of us is more right than the other, and the
fact that we have different opinions, shared by different sets of our
contributors and user bases, makes for a rather poor experience for
users.  It's time for the board to give us that guidance, and tell us
what it is our users should expect out of Fedora, so that we can know if
this is the right operating system for us to be contributing to or
consuming.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!