Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:28:12 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 11:52:49PM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
>On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 22:37 -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:
>
>> We've made a mess and as a member of fesco I'd expect you to be helping in
>> cleaning up the mess, not making it worse b/c fesco HAS to be about the
>> long term growth and sustainability of fedora.
>
>I'm starting to think this thread needs a hall monitor. Unfortunately
>half of them seem to be in it, swinging away.

Why?  Other than one instance, which was my own, there hasn't been anything in
this thread that I would consider hall monitor worthy.

Is it insanely long?  Yes.  Are some things getting repeated?  Yes.  However
there are still new points being brought up and discussed.  while I wish this
thread would just die so I could stop reading it I'm not about to stifle a
discussion that is making small amounts of progress just because it's taking
forever to get there.

>Quis monitoret ipsos monitores? :)

Nobody.  Fun, eh?

josh