Worthless updates

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 16:35:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Thomas Janssen wrote:
>> But that thread and the other monster thread are just wasted time
>> since it's already decided what will happen. And those people who
>> decided what will happen will have to live with it.
>>
>> Well, there you see how dumb i am. That i speak up for something that
>> will not happen anyways.
>
> Don't give up the fight yet!
>
> I also see that things are not looking good, but we need to fight this to
> the bitter end, or we'll forever feel guilty about having done nothing to
> try to prevent Fedora from getting ruined.

Kevin.. this 'fight' could have been dealt with a lot of ways, but you
decided to come in break some heads from the beginning. The more you
keep pushing people's emotional buttons and trying to make anyone who
disagrees with you into the villain the more the conversation heads
towards a bitter end. So far various people (Doug Ledford, etc) have
come up with some good ideas on how the two different groups could
compromise.. but you have made sure that no one wants to think just
choose sides.

Please slow down, do some thinking, and then reply..

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning