Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Mar 3 18:33:01 UTC 2010

James Antill wrote:
>  As I would assume any programmer knows: Not all bugs are created equal.
> Trading "no regressions" for "some minor bugs still remain" is a trade
> lots of users are happy to make (see: every customer of every piece of
> commercial software, ever).

Those users can use one of the many distributions which offer that. There
are other users (like me) who are willing to accept a small risk of
regressions in exchange for getting the bugs they're seeing fixed in a
timely manner. (And no, that doesn't mean they want Rawhide. ;-) You have to
accept much more than just a small risk of regressions if you run Rawhide.)

        Kevin Kofler