Worthless updates

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Mar 3 18:17:47 UTC 2010

Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> In the end, I think the question is not about giving users what users
> want (be it frequent updates or stalled releases), but giving users
> what we see as a better deal for them.

I think wanting to decide for your users is a really arrogant attitude. The
user should be treated like a customer who's always right, or like an
intelligent person who knows what he/she's asking for, not like a mindless
zombie who needs us to decide for him/her!

(This is also why I don't use GNOME, but that's off topic here.)

        Kevin Kofler