bz532373, was Re: tor dependency insanity.

Till Maas opensource at
Wed Mar 3 19:40:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 02:26:19PM -0500, Paul Wouters wrote:

> Upstream reports a logging bug. You claim to know better and WONTFIX
> because obviously you have more experience in the legalities of running
> tor nodes and the police then upstream does......

What is the big problem with the disabled logging anyways? Afaics, it
only requires a simple change in a conf file, which is something a user
can be expected to do. And security by default is something I can only