Provide more testing feedback (was: Re: Refining the update queues/process)

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 4 06:23:30 UTC 2010

  Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:

>> A less ugly script can now be found here:
>> http://till.fedorapeople.org/tmp/easy-karma.py
>> Improvements:
>> - display update details, e.g. bugs and notes
>> - use src.rpm to find matching update
>> - skip updates that have already been commented
>>
>> With this giving karma is so simple, that there is no excuse for not
>> doing so. I'll add an git repo and clean it up more the next days.

Till,

Great script here's a small set of changes to have easy-karma use yum as a module
instead of via subprocess.

http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/misc/easy-karma-yum.patch

if I get a chance I'll see if I can figure out how to use the bodhi module
at the end so it doesn't have to use any subprocess calls at all.

thanks
-sv