Harmless KDE feature upgrades - yeah right

Juha Tuomala Juha.Tuomala at iki.fi
Thu Mar 4 15:06:57 UTC 2010

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
>> Go ahead, make that to your kde-hardcore-followers-repo. In my
>> understanding, that's what it has been for past years already
>> anyway.
>
> Third party repos are highway to hell unfortunately.

Quite interesting statement from the KDE SIG who runs that third
party repo.

> Fedora is not for companies -

Even accepting the release cycle and official release policies?

I'd concentrate defining *what* the Fedora is, and sticking on it.
Let the consumers decide does it suit them or not.

Tuju

--
You want to throw out the baby with the bathwater! - K. Kofler
Your baby is my bathwater. I don't want the OS you're building. - J. Keating