Provide more testing feedback (was: Re: Refining the update queues/process)

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Mar 4 16:32:11 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 10:26:17AM -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, Till Maas wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 01:23:30AM -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:
> >
> >> Great script here's a small set of changes to have easy-karma use yum as a module
> >> instead of via subprocess.
> >>
> >> http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/misc/easy-karma-yum.patch
> >
> > There is now a git repo and your patch is included:
> > http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=till/public_git/fedora-easy-karma.git;a=summary

>   you got a set of things you want to work on there? If there's a TODO I'll
> see if I can take care of some of them for you.

Thanks, but for my personal use I do not miss anything currently, except
that it could be faster. But this only hits me, because I am running it
a lot to test it. But if you want, you can start creating a spec, so it
can be packaged. Another obvious TODO is to get bodhi_update_str()
included in the bodhi client in fedora-python.

But I have a simple question, is this save to do?
options.releasever = my.conf.yumvar["releasever"]

Regards
Till