To semi-rolling or not to semi-rolling, that is the question...

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri Mar 5 10:30:20 UTC 2010

Le Jeu 4 mars 2010 23:09, Till Maas a écrit :

> And they must pass all AutoQA tests, which is not a big issue currently,
> but will be if AutoQA becomes what I would like it to be.

People seem to assume AutoQA is going to be black/white tests. However, I
think we'll need automated warnings too : stuff that needs to be worked on
mid-term (either Fedora-side or upstream), that autoqa flags for packagers so
they don't forget it, but that should not block any update.

So any proposal should be very careful about setting in stone 'all autoqa
tests = green'

--
Nicolas Mailhot