how to make things better(tm)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Mar 5 14:07:31 UTC 2010

Rajeesh K Nambiar wrote:
> I must be looking at the wrong places then... I could find no 4.4+
> RPMs either in one of the mirrors:
> http://apt.de.kde-redhat.org/kde-redhat/fedora/12/i386/unstable/RPMS/

4.4.0 is already an official update, why would kde-redhat carry it?

4.4.1 is not built yet. It will probably be put into kde-redhat testing in
addition to the official updates-testing (the exact same binary packages)
for those who don't want to easily test it without pulling in all of
updates-testing.

Prereleases of 4.5 haven't been released by upstream yet. When we start
working on 4.5, we will import it to Rawhide first, and kde-redhat unstable
will get builds of the same stuff.

        Kevin Kofler