Limited options in bugzilla

Tareq Al Jurf taljurf at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 5 14:35:55 UTC 2010

>On 5 March 2010 13:51, Tareq Al Jurf wrote:
>>* When i'm using bugzilla, i've noticed that i have some limited options in
*>>* flags
*>*> fedora-review: i have only a "?", i dont have any "+"
*>*> fedora-cvs: i can't change it, see the link below.
*>>*
*>*> my info:
*>*> taljurf: Approved Groups: fedorabugs packager marketing altvideos freemedia
*>*> cla_fedora cla_done cvsl10n ambassadors
*>>*
*>>* flags section screenshot (notice the fedora-cvs)
*>*> http://taljurf.fedorapeople.org/bugzilla-flags.png
*>>*
*>*> What should i do?
*>>*
*>*> Thanks in advance
*>[..]

>Problem could be your email in FAS account does not seem to match what
>you use for bugzilla, so permissions don't reflect.

>--
>Rakesh Pandit
>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rakesh
>freedom, friends, features, first

So what should i do, fas is registered to my gmail, while bugzilla is
registered to @fedoraproject.org
i saw some other guys which have their bugzilla registered to their @
fedoraproject.org without having problems

--
Tareq Al Jurf
Fedora Ambassador
taljurf at fedoraproject.org