how to make things better(tm)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Mar 5 16:23:37 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 21:47 +0530, Rajeesh K Nambiar wrote:

> > That's because you're misreading Rahul's claims. Rahul was replying to a
> > post which claimed Fedora has a 'policy' of being 'bleeding edge'.
>
> Uh, oh - it wasn't  a *claim*. Its just the popular saying, urban
> myth, a general feeling - you name it. It wasn't literal, just
> figurative, I hope you understand the essence.

Uh, what? How does what you said relate to what I said in any way?

Rahul wasn't claiming that Fedora has a strict conservative update
policy. He was pointing out that Fedora does *not* have a strict
bleeding-edge policy. Wherein is that 'urban myth', 'popular saying', 'a
general feeling', or 'figurative'?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey