how to make things better(tm)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 17:53:04 UTC 2010

On 03/05/2010 09:53 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

> Uh, what? How does what you said relate to what I said in any way?
>
> Rahul wasn't claiming that Fedora has a strict conservative update
> policy. He was pointing out that Fedora does *not* have a strict
> bleeding-edge policy. Wherein is that 'urban myth', 'popular saying', 'a
> general feeling', or 'figurative'?

I believe Rajeesh is saying that his reference to a policy was not
literal but I have seen repeated claims that there is somehow a policy
written or otherwise that Fedora is supposed to be bleeding edge where
base components needs updates immediately and our written policy albeit
a deliberately weak one does not support that assertion

Rahul