Another great update

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 23:14:20 UTC 2010

2010/3/6 Michał Piotrowski:
> 2010/3/6 Orcan Ogetbil:
>> The numbers 11, 12 should only indicate the core
>> components revision number .
>
> I'm not convinced to this philosophy. I have used a few Linux distros
> in past 11 years, and this is something new to me...

I understand that. However there are philosophies that don't convince
me either. If you consider gtk2-2.18 to be stable enough to support in
Fedora 12, then why can't you support it in F-11?  Laziness? Lack of
manpower? Is it because F-11 is supposed to be "more stable" than
F-12? Then why do we stop supporting F-11 (such a stable release by
this logic) after only a couple months?

Orcan