Another great update

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 7 08:14:40 UTC 2010

2010/3/7 Michał Piotrowski <mkkp4x4 at gmail.com>:
> 2010/3/6 Orcan Ogetbil <oget.fedora at gmail.com>:
>> The numbers 11, 12 should only indicate the core
>> components revision number .
>
> I'm not convinced to this philosophy. I have used a few Linux distros
> in past 11 years, and this is something new to me...
>
> I hope that RHEL 6 will be released soon, Fedora 11 is going to be too
> bleeding edge for me ;)

Well, sorry, but you clearly state that Fedora is something new to you
and you don't like the philosophy. So why don't you use something that
fits your needs like CentOS 5 as you mentioned RHEL 6 but rather try
to make something out of Fedora that Fedora isn't? Or become familiar
with what Fedora is and stands for.

Would be the same as if i try to change another Distro just because
their philosophy is new to me and i don't like it.

Maybe you can explain?

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium