Another great update

Michał Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 12:32:42 UTC 2010

2010/3/7 Thomas Janssen <thomasj at fedoraproject.org>:
> Why are you trying to change the Face and Character of Fedora instead
> of using what fits your needs (your own mentioned RHEL/CentOS)?

RHEL5/CentOS5 is outdated for my needs.

I had two ways:
1 update many packages in old distro
2 use previous stable Fedora, that fits to my needs (at least in that
point in time)

Now I'm not sure that I made the right decision.

> Since you haven't noticed it in all that time, it looks like it can't
> be that bad ;)

I don't really care for desktop programs here. If you want to upgrade
X.org or OpenOffice - I probably don't notice it. But if you plan to
upgrade things like python, php - it can be a problem for me.

Regards,
Michal