Update question: some user data

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 19:29:47 UTC 2010

On 03/08/2010 12:22 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-03-07 at 11:06 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
>

>> It very well might.  But this poll is poorly worded and only
>>
> That's the first time you've suggested it's poorly worded; in what way,
> might I ask?

I thought you were doing this more as a casual thing

If you are going to use the poll to recommend decisions you might want
to put together a survey with a reasonable number of questions
(conservative vs adventurous in one part but as Mike has hinted more
updates or less updates in another part and I am sure there a few other
related questions to ask as well) and send it over to fedora-announce
list with the opportunity for more people to vote who are not registered
or use the fedora forum and that requires coordination with the Fedora
Board and Marketing teams

Rahul