Karma threshold for kernel

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 18:19:18 UTC 2010

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:07:05 -0500, Josh wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 08:55:34AM -0600, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> >Josh Boyer wrote:
> >> 2) Karma after it goes to stable is good for informational purposes, but it
> >> will not cause an update to get removed from Stable.  We don't back out updates
> >> after that are pushed stable except in very rare cases.
> >

> >I'll ask again:
> >
> >Why does bodhi accept karma or comments after the stable push has been
> >made?

Because it can be useful to comment on the testing _all_ previous karma
submitters have done.

Please keep stable update tickets open for further comments.

> It just causes email spam.

Nah. The same way you could consider all bodhi comments "spam". If you
are the first commenter of a popular package, you receive lots of
notifications for all subsequent comments (where sometimes people
even use bodhi to argue about something).