Karma threshold for kernel

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Mon Mar 8 19:29:23 UTC 2010

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Nah. The same way you could consider all bodhi comments "spam". If you
> are the first commenter of a popular package, you receive lots of
> notifications for all subsequent comments (where sometimes people
> even use bodhi to argue about something).

Michael, how is posting:

user at radiopresenter.me.uk (unauthenticated) - 2010-03-08 13:36:44 (karma: 0)
Error Type: <class 'yum.Errors.RepoError'>  Error Value: Error getting
repository data for installed, repository not found    File :
/usr/share/PackageKit/helpers/yum/yumBackend.py, line 3125, in <module>
main()    File : /usr/share/PackageKit/helpers/yum/yumBackend.py, line
3122, in
main      backend.dispatcher(sys.argv[1:])    File :
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-
packages/packagekit/backend.py, line 710, in dispatcher
self.dispatch_command(args[0], args[1:])    File : /usr/lib/python2.6/site-
packages/packagekit/backend.py, line 657, in dispatch_command
self.update_packages(only_trusted, package_ids)    File :
/usr/share/PackageKit/helpers/yum/yumBackend.py, line 1948, in
update_packages
signed = self._is_package_repo_signed(pkg)    File :
/usr/share/PackageKit/helpers/yum/yumBackend.py, line 1437, in
_is_package_repo_signed      repo = self.yumbase.repos.getRepo(pkg.repoid)
File : /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/repos.py, line 121, in getRepo
'Error getting repository data for $s, repository not found' $ (repoid)

Multiple times a week not considered spam? Really? Posting this prior to
stable pushes is fine -- I never consider it spam. If I could CC you on
some of those updates maybe you would change your opinion.