Proposed udpates policy change

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 23:05:59 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 23:45 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> Also important, Matthew even fills a FESCo seat. Proposals like that are not
> what I expect from FESCo members. I'm severely disappointing.

Just to even things out: I am very happy with this proposal, and it is
exactly what I expect from FESCo members.

One thing that could perhaps be added is a hint that maintainers which
have trouble getting sufficient karma for their updates could seek the
help of our QA team on fedora-test-list. Or not ?

Matthias