Proposed udpates policy change

H. Guémar karlthered at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 11:00:42 UTC 2010

Sounds pretty sensible.
We should also keep in mind that one size does not fit all. While core
and widely used packages should have a more conservative update path,
some packages could benefit from faster release. karma mechanism +
feedback integration in PK looks like a total win for the latter.

Promoting the use of fedora-easy-karma among contributors (kudos to
Till Maas !) would be more effective than a half baked proposition
(hasty decisions are often bad ones).