Expect more positive bodhi karma / check karma automatism

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Tue Mar 9 21:42:19 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 14:06 +0100, Thomas Spura wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 09.03.2010, 07:50 -0500 schrieb Stephen Gallagher:
> > On 03/06/2010 05:21 PM, Till Maas wrote:
> > > [0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Easy_Karma
> >

> > Given the obvious utility of this script, can we get it added to the
> > fedora-packager package? It doesn't make a lot of sense to have
> > developers downloading a script off a wiki to use this.
>
> This is already in its own package:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/fedora-easy-karma

Should this script still work if you mirror the updates-testing path and
use your local disk for upgrades?   Cause that is what I do and it don't
do nothing for me.

[mike at scrappy Downloads]$ ./fedora-easy-karma.py
Adding en_US to language list
[mike at scrappy Downloads]$

NO menus, or anything.  And this only updating partially, or everything
from updates-testing.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY