Meeting summary/minutes for 2010-03-09 FESCo meeting

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 00:05:47 UTC 2010

On 9 March 2010 21:54, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> ===================================
> #fedora-meeting: FESCO (2010-03-09)
> ===================================
>

> Meeting started by nirik at 20:00:01 UTC. The full logs are available at
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-03-09/fesco.2010-03-09-20.00.log.html

[snip]

Wow. That has to be the most depressing and apalling read ever -
seeing FESCo, the steering committee of a project which has done so
much good and made so much progress, tear strips off each other like
that. If FESCo is this dysfunctional, I really think there's a problem
larger than the number of regressions in our updates. FESCo, you
really need to start working together, you're presently not doing the
job you were elected to do.