Push scripts, mash (was: Re: FESCo wants to ban direct stable pushes in Bodhi (urgent call for feedback))

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:04:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:30:05 -0600, Matthew wrote:

> Probably because
> I need multilib and have never experienced multilib-related problems (or
> if I have, they were so trivial as to be thoroughly forgettable).

Just out of interest, does enabling a separate 32-bit repository on a
64-bit installation lead to more/severe problems than using a multiarch
repo?

> (From that, I guess that you consider testing of a
> 32-bit program invalid unless done on a pure 32-bit kernel?

No. I think it depends on what sort of program would be tested.
A 32-bit multlib development environment on a 64-bit installation
does not add a full 32-bit run-time environment.