Meeting summary/minutes for 2010-03-09 FESCo meeting

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:09:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Peter Jones <pjones at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 03/10/2010 02:16 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> On 03/10/2010 06:55 AM, Seth Vidal wrote:
>>>
>>> I agree, there was obviously a divisive and destructive aspect to that
>>> meeting.
>>>
>>> Jonathan, Do you have any thoughts on what we can do to correct it?
>>>

>> Follow basic IRC etiquette for meetings
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_IRC#Meeting_Protocol
>
> Does anybody actually use these terrible rules?

I wouldn't call them terrible. They only seem to be for certain kinds
of meetings which I would think are ones where people are spouting so
much that few can tell who is talking about who or what. Not everyone
can multiparse conversations at the rate you can :).

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning