F13 -EGPUDRIVERNOWORKIE

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Wed Mar 10 21:56:12 UTC 2010

On Mar 10, 2010, at 12:34 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

> This sounds like it's similar to what we saw with the vboxvideo driver,
> right? When that failed it didn't fall back to vesa, either...

Quite possibly... The issue was that it knew the driver it was looking for and attempted to load it, the driver wasn't found and it didn't try another... I'm not sure (haven't been fully following the thread) if this is the same.. is the xorg video driver unavailable or not properly initializing itself...

Just a thought as I was one to report the vboxdriver issue