F13 Alpha - Zarafa

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 23:32:21 UTC 2010

Dne 10.3.2010 16:35, Tom "spot" Callaway napsal(a):
> On 03/09/2010 05:23 PM, nodata wrote:
>> Does Zimbra still ship as a blob of specific versions of lots of open
>> source software, of which the specific versions cannot be changed?
>
> Also, the last time I looked, it had a bundled copy of the Sun JDK (not
> the open sourced one either).

I think that goes without saying that if somebody wants to package Java
monster like Zimbra would need to cut out tens of megabytes (at least)
junk which has no place in a sane tarball. No need to emphasize that.

Matěj

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
       -- Andrew Lang