Expect more positive bodhi karma / check karma automatism

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Mar 11 20:22:35 UTC 2010

Additionally, I have some RFE's too. ;)

- Could you add a 'q' for quit or something. Or at least not catch
  control-c? If I am in the middle of doing something and need to
  reboot or wander off, I would perfer to be able to just stop.

- Perhaps also a 'n' and 'p' for next and previous ? If I am looking at
  them quickly, I sometimes hit a return when I should have stopped and
  tested something. The only way to go back is to get to the end and
  restart and find the update I passed.

- Perhaps add a "(FEK)" or something to the comments? It would then be
  more obvious how many people are using this tool?

Again, great work on this... thanks!

kevin