Meeting summary/minutes for 2010-03-09 FESCo meeting

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:33:37 UTC 2010

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:55:18 -0600, Dennis wrote:

> I was referring to things like
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2007-June/msg00120.html
>
> Where rather than work with fedora as you previously had you chose to be less
> involved.   which is perfectly fine and ok.

Aha. Don't forget the earlier threads and the later ones (I have them
locally, but they should be in the old archives).
They are interesting! And in 2008 I was still active and responsive and
even continued with buildsys maintenance,
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/extras-buildsys/ChangeLog?revision=1.126.2.44.2.1.2.40&root=fedora&view=markup
and additionally moved activity into new areas.

> however i should have not said anything when Kevin Brought up your name.  I
> sent you a private apology.  and ill say again here sorry i should not have
> said anything it was not appropriate for me to do so

I've received it and will reply tomorrow. It has been a long and hard day.
I think you do me wrong, but I'd also like to apologise for trying to provoke
a reaction from you with the screenshot I posted to fab list.