Stable Release Updates types proposal (was Re: Fedora Board Meeting Recap 2010-03-11)

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 11:46:12 UTC 2010

On 12/03/10 11:33, Thomas Janssen wrote:
-snipped--

If I can be indulged.

> it's because i can't believe that dial-up-land user are really that
> stubborn

It's not the endusers fault,
they have bad infracture.

and use Fedora
Because that is what they want.

  (and even worse try to change it)
They also want to learn,
maybe eventually be in a position
to give back to the Fedora Community,
and floss in general.

  instead of
> using what fits their needs.

Maybe Fedora is what fits their needs?

> Next time i buy a car, i will buy one who gets upgrades on a regular
> base, but hard for me to get it in my country. I will then complain
> and cry until they start to support me well.
  Sure i could buy a
> different car that's older and needs just a bit oil from time to time,
> but hey, this is a free world, i can change anything.

Apples and Oranges.

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded, Fedora 12, 13, Rawhide: x86_64
XFCE, LXDE.