Stable Release Updates types proposal (was Re: Fedora Board Meeting Recap 2010-03-11)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Mar 13 00:14:16 UTC 2010

Jesse Keating wrote:
> While it's true that some of our users appreciate the rapid stream of
> updates, we may have to lose those users, or redirect them to other
> avenues to rapid updates within the Fedora project and release stream.

And why would we want to lose a huge number, which appears to be clearly in
the majority according to the only approximation to numbers we have, of our
current users, just to implement some vision which basically amounts to
copying what all the other mainstream distributions do, giving users no
choice?

        Kevin Kofler