Stable Release Updates types proposal (was Re: Fedora Board Meeting Recap 2010-03-11)

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Mar 13 01:46:27 UTC 2010

Once upon a time, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> said:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
> > Then in my opinion those users, and those maintainers who wish to cater
> > to those users, can go start their own project.
>
> Even if those users are 70+% of the current Fedora users? That's quite
> plausible given the results of Adam Williamson's poll, at least you can't
> prove that this is not the case.

Right after you _prove_ that this IS the case.  How quick would you be
to reject that poll as unscientific and meaningless if it didn't go your
way?  I thought it was a bad idea and didn't even take a look.  How
widespread was the poll among regular users (not developers)?

Kevin, you are continually talking as if you represent a vast majority
of all Fedora users and the Fedora project itself.  You say "we" do
something, when you really mean "the KDE SIG".  Please stop trying to
speak for everybody else.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>