Stable Release Updates types proposal

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Mar 14 18:03:43 UTC 2010

Terry Barnaby wrote:
> Yes, I guess this paragraph of my email, is a bit of topic, but I think
> still related. It is saying that even Fedora "releases" appear to have too
> little testing prior to release. The move to have less tested updates as
> well is moving even more in this direction in my eyes...

I'm not moving to have "less tested" updates, but not to have "more tested"
updates as updates are already sufficiently tested and the proposed ways to
get more testing are all broken. (The only way we can actually get more
testing is the obvious one: to have more testers.) I don't think ANYBODY
here is moving for "less tested" updates!

        Kevin Kofler