F-13 Branched report: 20100313 changes

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Mar 14 22:33:07 UTC 2010

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:24:03 +0000
"Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:

> Mmmm, maybe I am slightly losing the plot here and confusing it with
> EPEL.  I've pushed the latest one to stable anyway (I tested it myself
> on an F-13 system and it Worked For Me).

I admit things are confusing with all the updates proposals and
such. ;(

rawhide: try not to break things, announce big changes, but builds go
to the next days rawhide build always.

f11/f12/f13 (if it's not marked CRITICALPATH):
Up to the maintainer to decide testing or updates and how much karma to
autopush it.

f13 critical path: always goes to testing and requires qa/rel-eng to
say it's ok to promote to stable.

kevin