Stable Release Updates types proposal (was Re: Fedora Board Meeting Recap 2010-03-11)

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Sun Mar 14 23:16:33 UTC 2010

On 3/14/2010 10:50 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>
>> So the right solution is to let you do your own disruptive changes in
>> stable so you don't have to deal with other people disruptive changes in
>> rawhide?
>>
> "My" changes, or really KDE SIG's changes, are NOT disruptive.

I fee that they have been for me.  I manage a small shop of some 20 or
so linux users and every KDE update (even minor ones often) brings up
some quirk that I have to track down or change that the user has to get
used to.  Rarely disastrous, but annoying and distracting from other
tasks.  Is this "disruptive"?