Stable Release Updates types proposal (was Re: Fedora Board Meeting Recap 2010-03-11)

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Mar 15 11:54:43 UTC 2010

Dne 14.3.2010 19:29, Kevin Kofler napsal(a):
> Nonsense. There ARE users who want this kind of updates. Please don't
> generalize your own opinion to ALL users in that way. "no" is a strong word!

And yes, these are users who have subscribed to updates-testing. My wife
bitterly complains about the amount of updates she is getting through
F12/updates already, so I will have to switch her to something more
reasonable for normal users (probably CentOS 6, when it will become
available).

Matěj

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
       -- Andrew Lang