Java Bindings for libnotify

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Mar 15 13:03:51 UTC 2010

Dne 15.3.2010 13:43, Alexander Kurtakov napsal(a):
> According to the rhbz#438452 there shouldn't be any conflicts between the old
> one and java-gnome but if there is nothing in Fedora that requires libgnome-
> java and doesn't work with the new java-gnome we should obsolete it.

java-gnome 2.* used to be packaged even officially by a Red Hat employee
as a part of Frysk project. Since then Frysk has been abandoned (or
whatever is its current official status) and I believe nobody seriously
touched any java-gnome stuff at all, and nobody seems to require it.

Matěj

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
       -- Andrew Lang