Adventurous updates?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 15 16:56:06 UTC 2010

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> But that high-impact bugs in some Fedora Updates have slipped
> through, because their package maintainers had been willing to take
> the risk, and that has prompted some people to try to change that
> part of Fedora.

That's *exactly* what I am afraid of... that Fedora is going to get
turned into a distribution that is afraid to take risks.

We have plenty of those already. We NEED a distribution willing to take
risks, because that is how progress happens. (Or at least, how it
happens at a non-glacial pace.)

--
Matthew
Time to get out the marshmallows...