Conflicts in latest update

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Mar 16 10:16:46 UTC 2010

Dne 16.3.2010 09:50, Ankur Sinha napsal(a):
> I did notice that. I wasn't sure why a package from rpmfusion would
> conflict with one from fedora repos. (It's in rpmfusion for a reason)
> Is it being obsoleted by a fedora package (license been cleared or
> something)?

There are constantly modules moving between -good, -bad, -ugly packages
of gstreamer, and sometimes rpmfusion packages are not in sync with
Fedora ones. Give rpmfusion packagers some time to fix it (or join them
and help to fix it on your own).

Matěj

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
       -- Andrew Lang