Conflicts in latest update

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Mar 16 19:09:19 UTC 2010

On 16.03.2010 17:42, Till Maas wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 01:45:33PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> There are so many developers around on this list that know: reporting
>> bugs is the right way to get problems fixed and fixing things is way
>> better than posting workarounds to public places for various reasons --
>> nevertheless nobody filed a bug yet afaics  :-/
> Imho it was not that obvious that there is a bug present, because these
> kind of delays are usual with RPMFusion, because the repos are not
> directly synced.

That IMHO something that needs fixing on the Fedora side (e.g. in yum)
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-August/msg00041.html
But I lost energy driving a solution forward.

> E.g. I just expected it to work within some days and if
> it did not, then I would have thought there might be something wrong.

Well, there were a few cases in the past where problems like this one
persisted for a few days because everybody thought like you outline :-/
But I have no solution for that apart from "if in a doubt file a bug" :-(

CU
knurd