KDE-SIG meeting report (11/2010)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 11:57:09 UTC 2010

This is a report of the weekly KDE-SIG-Meeting with a summary of the
topics that were discussed. If you want to add a comment please reply
 to this email or add it to the related meeting page.

= Weekly KDE Summary =

Week: 11/2010

Time: 2010-03-16 14:00 UTC

Meeting page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2010-03-16

Meeting minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-03-16/kde-
sig.2010-03-16-13.58.html

Meeting log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-03-16/kde-
sig.2010-03-16-13.58.log.html

= Participants =

* JaroslavReznik
* KevinKofler
* LukasTinkl
* RexDieter
* StevenParrish
* ThanNgo
* Ryan Rix
* Eike Hein
* ThomasJanssen

= Agenda =

*  topics to discuss:
o rrix blah'ing about dvd/liveimage kde-integration
o qt-4.7.0-tp ready for devel/ import
o kde-4.4.1 status
o Triaging trips/tricks for commonly reported abrt bugs?
o Target audience

= Summary =

rrix blah'ing about dvd/liveimage kde-integration

    * Fedora isn't seen as KDE distro, we need to improve it
    * Colin Walters is improving DVD experience
          o KDE comps
          o Some package splits
          o Firstboot dragging too much of Gnome
    * Ryan Rix to check current status, meaning of this effort

qt-4.7.0-tp ready for devel/ import

    * qt-assistant-adp compat package imported
    * Issues
          o PyQt4/PyKDE4 broken
    * Rex Dieter to commit/build qt-4.7.0-tp1 in devel/

kde-4.4.1 status

    * Agreed: kde-4.4.1 is ready for stable updates

Triaging trips/tricks for commonly reported abrt bugs?

    * Kevin Kofler is closing duplicates
          o Mostly KPixmapCache issue
    * We need better duplicates checks - Karel Klic is working on it

Target audience [1]

    * KDE SIG meeting proposal to be discussed on mailing list

= Next Meeting =

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2010-03-23

= Links =
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/KDE_Target_Audience