Orphaning kadu

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Wed Mar 17 23:23:57 UTC 2010

On Thursday, 18 March 2010 at 00:15, Julian Sikorski wrote:
[...]
> I was thinking about taking this, but since I'm primarily a
> Gnome/empathy user I guess I'm not the most optimal choice. On the other
> hand, I could update kadu to the latest version in the meantime. This
> would mean updating libgadu as well, though.

There have been complaints on forum.fedora.pl already, so if you think
it's a non-disruptive update then go ahead. libgadu has been updated
already. It's in updates-testing at the moment, but if you give it a +1
karma, then it'll get pushed to stable. Otherwise I will push it in a day
or two.

Regards,
R.

"Faith manages."