How to become someone's sponsor when they are already sponsored

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Mar 18 12:01:55 UTC 2010

Jim Meyering (FAS username: meyering) was sponsored by Warren Togami.
It seems that Jim can no longer set the fedora-review flag on packages
that he's reviewed, and this may be connected with Warren leaving Red
Hat for new pastures yesterday.  In any case I've agreed with Jim that
I'll become his sponsor.

*However* there is a problem ...  I can see no way to change the
sponsor of an existing packager in FAS.

How do we go about this?

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/