Debugging printing problems

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:15:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Tim Waugh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been meaning to expand the wiki page about debugging printing
> problems for a long time.  I finally got round to it today:
>  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_printing_problems

This is really useful information.

However, considering that about half of our users don't use Gnome, the
references to menu entries should indicate that those are from the
"Gnome menu", not just from the "main menu". It would even be better
if you add the corresponding KDE menu paths. I am not saying this to
start another *DE war but to make the document more applicable.

Thanks,
Orcan